UFO LED HIGH BAY LIGHT
The brighter, lighter and highly efficient UFO LED High Bay Light is the perfect replacement
for HID, Metal-Halide, High-Pressure Sodium lamps.
- No External Reflector
- Easily Install
- Save Shipping Cost
- 5 Years Warranty
VIEW MORE PICTURES
Precision Lighting Distribution
Rotational symmetry for various installation heights
|Model||Wattage||Lumens||LED QTY||LED Chip||Driver||Warranty||CRI||Input Voltage|
|SP-HB-50WU||50W||6,000LM||1pcs COB||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
|SP-HB-100WU||100W||13,000LM||147pcs SMD||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
|SP-HB-120WU||120W||15,600LM||196pcs SMD||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
|SP-HB-150WU||150W||19,500LM||196pcs SMD||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
|SP-HB-200WU||200W||26,000LM||280pcs SMD||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
|SP-HB-240WU||240W||31,200LM||350pcs SMD||PHILIPS||MEANWELL||5 Years||>70||AC 100 - 277V|
Mean Well drivers are one of the preferred products across various industries due to their efficiency and impeccable functionality. Get the best HBG series driver with patented design to improve the performance of high bay and low bay lights.
- IP67 / IP65 design for indoor or outdoor installations
- Suitable for dry / damp / wet locations
- Universal AC input / Full range (up to 350VAC)
- Built-in active PFC function
- OCP point adjustable through output cable or internal potentiometer
- Protections: Short circuit / Over current / Over voltage / Over temperature
- 5 years warranty, Tc70℃ 40, 000hrs[Shuffled the pointers]
130 lm/w Efficiency
50,000 hrsLife Span
LED Chips From PHILIPS
Highly efficient LM80-approved PHILIPS LED finds use for maximum efficiency and longevity (calculated L70 > 50,000h @ Ta=40 oC). The color temperature in warm white 4000K and pure white 5700K with CRI 70+ are available with CRI>80 is optional.
We have simulation to help you out
Before going ahead with designing, we need the following information from you:
- What is the application height?
- What is the required width and length?
- What is the installation height?
- What make/model is your old lamp?
- How many old lamps are installed at present?
- What is the wattage of the old lamp(s)?